Design of a multi-functional electronical booking service for using in Moscow government`s IT-systems.
- Catalog of services and service providers
- Management of resources pools
- Assignation resources to services
- Booking services (Pre & Final)
- Support time and quantitative resources
- Support various resource loading models
- Support queues
Logical data model
Continue reading e-Booking system design
Design of BPM module within eGOV systems architecture.
- Collaboration notaries with government departments
- Providing electronical authorithies
- Auto checking obtained documents by using various government databases
The system was builded on IBM BPM.
Continue reading BPM system for e-government design
Design of Moscow region goverment`s purchasing information system.
- Requiremets gathering and analysis
- Conceptual and logical design
- Development of functional specifications
- Providing collaboration between business users and developers
- Analytical support of development process
Continue reading Purchasing management system design
There are many small independent IT teams working on IT market. They consist of analysts, developers, designers, consultants etc. These teams are not individual freelancers already as grouped in a single unit for their clients. However, they are not still firms because they do not have full-sized and completed business processes inherent to firms (e.g. HR, financial accounting).
Nevertheless, they have to develop all the processes including automation. It is important to find the rational balance between functionality and cost of these «internal» IT-solutions. Nobody wants to spend time and money on manual settlements with external clients and individuals within the team. However, nobody wants to spend time and money on creation and implementation big systems instead of earning money on commercial projects.
Representing a small IT-team I want to share my experience in setting up of management accounting within the team. I am doing it in style of «IT-case».
Continue reading Management accounting for a small IT-team