Business analysis, modelling of business processes of KANZLER company (Retail, 110+ stores of man`s clothing)
Scope of the project:
- Interviews with key managers (20 persons)
- Development of company`s functional model
- Development of company`s process model
- Business process identification (goals, owners, inputs, outputs etc.)
- Business process description (BPMN)
Process map (top level)
Continue reading Business processeses modelling for a retail company (110+ stores)
Design of BPM module within eGOV systems architecture.
- Collaboration notaries with government departments
- Providing electronical authorithies
- Auto checking obtained documents by using various government databases
The system was builded on IBM BPM.
Continue reading BPM system for e-government design
Business processeses modelling for travel operator Mosgortur (largest travel operator of child`s rest in Europe, belong to Moscow Government).
The goal of the project was preparation to information system development.
Process map (top level – process groups)
Continue reading Business processeses modelling for a big travel operator